Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cc libraries missing links

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have a big problem with my CC Libraries links.
We work together in a team of six and I created different libraries in which I collaborate with my colleagues. I can edit, the others can just view.

First Problem:
We recently had to move all our stuff from one server to another. After that all links were missing so I relinked everything to the new path. Unfortunately after an InDesign restart all the links are lost again and I have to relink one more time. Now thats my daily routine...

Second Problem:
The links of my colleagues libraries are always missing. If I relink or not dosen't make a difference.

I created new elements in the "old" libraries, draw up a completely new Library, gave them edit permissions ... links are still missing.
I tried so many things, nothing works.

I really don't know how to continue.

Thanks in advance for your answers

Isabella

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’d suggest you ask in the Creative Cloud subforum linked below. That’s where the library experts and enginers are found:

File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines