• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cc libraries sync delay

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We started using CC libraries for our design team two months ago, and since then, I've run across a lot of sync problems.

On a Friday afternoon, the primary admin account updated the assets.
On a different computer on Monday, the aforementioned assets are no longer visible in the primary admin account. I believed that a sync would take place after three days. Did the exact same work on Monday to meet the deadline. Libraries were updated. Then Tuesday arrives, and all the adjustments I made on Friday began to overlap with the work I completed on Monday.

Does anyone know how long it takes for new assets/updated assets in a library to become effective or visible in other users' libraries?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
It should update Libraries assets to cloud in next sync ( which should happend within few mins ). 
I would need some more context. How are you sharing assets to other users' libraries ? I believe you are doing by adding as collaborators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked from home on Friday using the CC Admin account on my personal computer. For example I create asset A,B,C,D.

On Monday, I worked from the office computer (CC Admin account) BUT none of the assets (ABCD) I added/updated on Friday at home appeared in my CC libraries. I then had to redo the work from Friday (this time I named them EFGH). It slowly updated for all users. They could see EFGH.

On Tuesday, suddenly ABCD + EFGH files were appearing for everyone.

Yes I am sharing the libraries by adding collaborators. None of them have access to edit the libaries. Only to view.

Hopefully that provides more clarity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We'd like to investigate your problem - if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here's a link to the Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
This will generate a zip file - please could you send me the name of it?
It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,
Sarfaraz 
CCLibraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarfaraz,

Here's the name for the log. This was taken from my work computer.

File: AdobeLogs_20230310_095003_995-mac-GS.zxp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The log files that you have shared does not contain logs from Friday. Can you please share the logs of Friday as well so that I can analyze this issue better?

Also, are you facing this sync error consistently or was this a one off case?

Thank you,

Richa

CC Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for that. I'm using 2 computers with 2 separate accounts.

Try this log please AdobeLogs_20230310_095517_351-mac-GS.zxp

This was the second time it's happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this issue which you faced was that only time, or it is happening continuously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ideally, update should happen within minutes, If you are actively connected to internet.
But if you somehow was not connected to internet, and you made changes on another PC, then resolve conflicts will happen and only new changes will be there if they are conflicting with old changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can try to reinstalls the process, that might help us to solve the sync issue.

1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location:

WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions

MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions
2. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed the CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as you have quit all Adobe related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article linked in step 2, but wanted to point out, because it is important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines