Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries Sync Error

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can not access the CC Libraries across my adobe applications because the error message keeps saying it cannot connect to the server. Please see attached screensot:

I have followed the advice and signed-out and signed-in back in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App yet the same issue is not being resolved. Help please! 🙂 Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.46.50.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing this problem. Could you please try below steps:

1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location:

WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions

MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions
2. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed t

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Cmd + Opt + R working for me! Thank you so much, I've been stuck with this problem for months!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry, you are facing this problem. Could you please try below steps:

1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location:

WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions

MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions
2. Follow the steps of Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you killed the CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as you have quit all Adobe related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article linked in step 2, but wanted to point out, because it is important.

Thank you,
Supriya
CCLibraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just carried out this procedure which appeared to cure the fault. I then received notification of a Creative Cloud update being available. After I applied this update the same problem has reappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were able to determine the root cause and fixed it. 

Thanks,

Supriya

CC Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was it? Do you mind sharing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same problem even after I reinstalled everything and after i tried the procedure you mentioned.

AdobeLogs_20200723_073514_770-win.zxp

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Veronica

first of all I have a MAC, I finally had to call Customer Support and then ask to talk or chat with a Senior Technical Support Team member, he/she, after connecting to my computer, went through everything and deleted quite a few files to include CC, etc... Once that was done, CC and PS etc were reinstalled.  That solved the problem, the files that were in a lot of places i never knew existed... So that in my estimation is the ONLY way to go.  Hope this helps.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but so many Senior thechnical Support when into my computer and NEVER solve the problem.So the not only it is recuring all the time sync error but NOW i have to put my paswword everytime the screen goes off :  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cmd + Opt + R working for me! Thank you so much, I've been stuck with this problem for months!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Yasmina_YS 

you're welcome (and thank you for the follow-up).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked to fix my problem which started after updating to macOS Sonoma a week ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you (again) @bbezanson for that info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After followed the steps. It still shows, may I ask for another solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same sync error, but I cannot complete the step 1 because those 'CC_Libraries...' files don't exist... Is there anythign else I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I folowed the steps, but the problem still there, i even deleted the all library folders and files from the cloud and desktop, still nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We would like to investigate this problem and if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here is a link to Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
You'll get a zip file generated, could you please send the name of it?
It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,

Eshani Pendsey,

CCLibraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am facing this sync error with libraries. I tried with these instructrions, but not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We'd like to investigate your problem - if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here's a link to the Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
This will generate a zip file - please could you send me the name of it?
It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,
Sarfaraz Alam
CCLibraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no CEP folder underMacintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ on Mac OS Sonoma. Need to update this information. GThe only help that worked was the  Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@marcusv 

open system preferences > security & privacy > privacy > full disk access > adobe cc desktop app  (or you may see a prompt after security & privacy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay! Was freaking me out for ages. Mac: Cmd + Opt + R worked almost instantly - thanks buddy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chris23750252rpn0 

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I followed the instructions on a mac but there is NO CEP folder in the Adobe Application support folder. What do I do?

Screenshot 2020-03-31 16.34.18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines