Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries take up too much disc space on mac

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hej!

I am having a trouble with CC Libraries taking up too much space on my hard drive. I actively use Libraries in my projects. It looks like they take physical space on my hard drive and I am running out of space. I located that "dcx" folder inside of Libraries contains files over 46 GB and I desperatly need that space. Can I delete the LIBS folder or will it mess something up? I know two years ago I found a thread somewhere that told me that i can safely remove a specific folder, because Adobe will automatically regenerate the files it needs, but now i can't seem to remember how i found it. I consider quitting using the Libraries function in the future because this is a problem that keeps recurring.

Location looks like this:

⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨Creative Cloud Libraries⁩ ▸ ⁨LIBS⁩ ▸ ⁨0D5960B351E1195C0A490D4D_AdobeID⁩ ▸ ⁨creative_cloud⁩ ▸ ⁨dcx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines