Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library does not work in ID 2015.4

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

since I have downloaded the new version of Adobe ID CC 2015.4 I am not able to use my CC Library panel. I have tried to uninstall ID but does not worked.

I am waiting for a solution. I am using OS X  10.10.5.

Thank you.

CC2015.4.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you please follow the steps to collect the logs for ID 2015.4?

1. Set LogLevel to 6 in the registry on Win or plist on Mac. Starting with Mac 10.9, you need to kill cfprefsd process or restart your Mac to make the changes take effect.

Win: regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.6

Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.CSXS.6.plist

2. Open ID 2015.4 to reproduce the issue.

3. When the issue occurs, collect the following logs.

Win: The dump file and the files in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp, especially the files whose name start with CEP and CEPHtmlEngine.

Mac: The files in ~/Library/Logs, especially the files whose name start with CEP and CEPHtmlEngine

All messages in Console, for example, /private/var/log/system.log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time. I modified the .plist file with OS X Terminal and restarted my mac but ID doesn't crash. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it does not require ID to crash to collect the logs. Please follow your normal workflow to reproduce the issue that CC library panel does not work. BTW, please make sure CEPHtmlEngine is reverted to the original one when you reproduce the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. There are a lot of file under the name of: CEP/CEPHtmlEngine. Can I try to uninstall all CC Apps? I think that would be faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luca,

The name of the log file can differentiate which extension runs in which host application, so it is not necessary to uninstall and reinstall CC Apps. You can do it if you want.

Thanks,

Yugang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2016 Aug 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved with a clean install of Adobe CC . Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines