• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library FULL???

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having trouble for the last week attempting to create a new copy of a library for me and co-workers to use because we get the error that the owner of the library (who no longer works here) has a full cloud storage and it won't sync for anyone because of it?
not only that but when the imported copy finally loads and we try to add graphics it gives the error that the library is FULL? i don't understand why the first one had unlimited storage and now suddenly the new one can't handle it. 
any help is appreciated

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to create a library due to storage full. Could you please let us know how you are creating the library, and which application you are using? Please share a screenshot of the error if available. Are you using an enterprise account? Could you please share the Creative Cloud Desktop App Version and OS version on your PC?

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As previously mentioned, I created the new library through importing a copy of a different library I exported. It's not because my storage is full. 

USER 1 that created LIBRARY 1 no longer works here.

USER 1 has a cloud storage that is full. This causes the cloud to give us the sync error "The owner of this library cloud storage is full, cannot sync"

I exported LIBRARY 1 to Import it as LIBRARY 2.
LIBRARY 2 
shows an error when attempting to upload a graphic to it saying "your current library is full, remove items before adding more or select a different library" 

We can still add graphics to LIBRARY 1 despite the storage error.

So it doesn't make sense that LIBRARY 2 is full.

InDesign Version 17.3
Windows 10, version 21H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Version 5.8.0.592

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

storage.pngorg.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As previously mentioned, I created the new library through importing a copy of a different library I exported. It's not because my storage is full. 

USER 1 that created LIBRARY 1 no longer works here.

USER 1 has a cloud storage that is full. This causes the cloud to give us the sync error "The owner of this library cloud storage is full, cannot sync"

I exported LIBRARY 1 to Import it as LIBRARY 2.
LIBRARY 2 
shows an error when attempting to upload a graphic to it saying "your current library is full, remove items before adding more or select a different library" 

We can still add graphics to LIBRARY 1 despite the storage error.

So it doesn't make sense that LIBRARY 2 is full.

InDesign Version 17.3
Windows 10, version 21H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Arkanefrost , have you checked the Cloud Storage usage in your Creative Cloud app?

Screen Shot 13.png

Also, items in your Creative Cloud Files folder and CC Libraries that have been deleted don’t necessarily get removed from the cloud storage until you permanently delete them. Click on the Creative Cloud web button, and view the Deleted directory. The more ... button lets your delete the asset(s) from storage or Restore.

Screen Shot 15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey rob, 
Thank you for the response,

I have used 4% of my total creative cloud storage and i've already been through and permanently deleted everything in my deleted folders. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are the errors i'm getting. i just don't understand why the second library is considered full 

storage.png

org.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did User 1 work with a different CC account and invite you to share their library named Library 1? A shared library would sync to both accounts, and the way I understand it, both users would have to have enough cloud space for either to add to the shared library.

Looks like an export might retain the shared info?

You could try to make a new library that isn’t shared, and then copy all of the items from User 1’s Library 1 to the new library, and then delete User 1’s Library 1:

Screen Shot 17.png

Select all of the items in Library 1 and right-click to get the Copy selected items to option

Screen Shot 18.pngScreen Shot 19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have also tried this already

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you open the problem library folder—Library 2—and click the user icon in the upper right corner are you the owner?

Screen Shot 21.png

Can you edit the user list?

Screen Shot 20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i am the owner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it’s not shared with anyone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not yet, no 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines