• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library items showing as local, not cloud based

Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use linked graphics from my CC libraries, they show up as having a local file path, and not actually being in the cloud. So when my team members go to use this assets, all they get is agray box with a missing link. Did something change recently? It was my understanding that in the past, items in CC libraries were actually stored in the cloud. That seems to me to be the entire point of using CC libraries.

This is a continuation of the discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign-discussions/cc-library-items-showing-as-local-not-cloud-base...

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an Adobe chat support session and he gave me this answer.

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.41.36 PM.png

Did the behavior recently change in InDesign that linked graphics are not supported as CC library items? And instead they are added to the Library as InDesign snippets with a local file path?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

He also said:

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 12.44.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines