Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

CC Library Linked Assets Not sharing

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@

Tried to find this elsewhere but had no luck.

In my studio we take advantage of Library assets: both graphics and colours.  We are noticing when sharing our files, (i.e. I create a file, close, save, colleague opens the file) upon opening they get messages that the linked assets could not be found.  Seems to rename them a very long name as well.  We really want to keep using this feature as it speeds up our productivity; however they've never seemed to work correctly.  Are there any other issues out there regarding this? Maybe its the way we are creating and sharing?  It's almost like it has something to do with WiFI maybe?  Dropbox syncing??  Saving it and maybe being disconnected saves a LOCAL copy and so they can't find it on their computer?  Just spitting possibilities here.

Here is the pop up

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 2.01.15 PM.png

Thanks so much, any help resolving this and getting these shared library assets to work correctly will be greatly appreciated.

Wade

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?