• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library web interface bug. Can not do anything with any library asset.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I'm the owner of some libraries and after you've rolled out a new interface i can not do anything with any item in some of the libraries.

Here is how the regular ligrary looks like:

2019-03-14-06-48-04-00vnh.png

i'm able to select items using checkboxes. And they appear when i rollover the item.

2019-03-14-06-48-16-nrmWC.png

also there is a menu for each item in the library.

But many other libraries are broken!

2019-03-14-06-51-30-CC9VD.png

There is no checkboxes nor menu.

I'm the owner of both libraries.

Also the top left checkbox is grayed out in both cases!

Some behaviour on all machines (6 people) and for all users that have edit level access to the libraries.

Please fix this asap. Also it takes ~20 seconds to load any page of the library or the list of the libraries... it's incredibly slow.

I'm not talking about File storage, i'm talking about Cloud Libraries precisely.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone from adobe staff answer please! We have this bug for almost two weeks and support do not answer and asks to clear cache and reboot each time we write them. It's awful because we even had a remote session by support and it seems the next support guy simply do not bother to see chat history a goes through all that templated process and questions again and again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

So the library that you mention that has no available actions on the library elements, you are the owner of the library and it's shared with other people?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines