• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC My Files

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows-10 version of CC desktop,  ...Creative Cloud Files/_Cloud Documents, and only some files are synched. The CC APP shows 32 images, but _Cloud Documents only shows 11.

Also, how do I access the images saved from PS to CC/My Files?  I cannot copy them or access them from any app.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to your cc web site by opening cc desktop app>clicking cloud icon>cc web

check all 8 folders (4 in your files, 2 in shared with you, 1 in shared with you, 1 in deleted)

click the lightroom link at bottom left of your cc web page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad, only 11 of the 32 image files are there. I have synch'd CC Desktop several times. CC reports File Synching is up to date.

I also cannot figure out how I can download the 32 images to my physical drives. Not all right-clicks allow download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 32 files in your local sync folder or 32 in the web sync folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 32 in the Desktop CC, under Your Files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's in the two folders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the desktop CC, there are 32 images created from PS desktop. Only some have a blue sync button, some sync buttons are grey.

In the web version is just a sunset of those files, 11 of them 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're not saving your ps files locally?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I'm saving Photoshop files only on CC. Maybe not a good idea ? I certainly don't want to save both places. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

definitely not a good idea.  maybe adobe support can salvage some of those files. but in the future... save locally.

use a browser that allows popups and cookies and contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

p.s you can also use phone (but chat is usually quicker), https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

p.p.s. you can also use twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

p.p.p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines