• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC needs to be repaired after a program renders an image

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last month so, whenever I render an image in Daz Studio 4.16, a message will appear afterward stating that Creative Cloud is in need of repair. I click thru the screens and let it repair, only to have to do it all over again the next time I render an image. I've updated before programs thinking that would solve the issues but it keeps happening. Daz Studio is now been updated to 4.20 and Photoshop and Illustrator are updated to their latest versions. Any idea what might be causing this issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not appear to be an Adobe product, so have you asked at Daz 3D - 3D Models and 3D Software | Daz 3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have asked there in their forums. I asked there first and no one answered. I figured no one had encountered the issue before so I thought I'd try here and see if anyone has come across a similar situation with other software not just Daz Studio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines