Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC on 2 computers at the same time?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I have the following problem,

I would like to use the Creative Cloud on two devices at the same time. Usually I edit quite heavy Video projects on my desktop pc, which take hours to render. I wonder if I would be able to use other programs of the CC during the same time on my laptop (f.e. Photoshop). 

The support page isn't specific about that. It says "You can use your app on only one computer at a time." I wonder if the whole CC is meant or every individual program?

Many thx in advance.

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

I believe that you can not use different apps on two computers at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Your Creative Cloud license lets you install your Adobe app on more than one computer, sign in (activate) on two, but use it on only one computer at a time.

You may as well refer to the following help article for your reference  : https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html 

I hope this helps.
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that you can not use different apps on two computers at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Your Creative Cloud license lets you install your Adobe app on more than one computer, sign in (activate) on two, but use it on only one computer at a time.

You may as well refer to the following help article for your reference  : https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html 

I hope this helps.
Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines