• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Storage Full. Deleted Files from HD. CC still full?

Participant ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put some big files on my C drive in the CC Files folder. It filled up the file size of the storage which was fine. I didn't need it synched for mobile. I completed what I needed and deleted it from the CC Files folder on my PC. But I've tried to get the CC app to recognize that my CC files folder on my PC is only 20GB now, but the mobile version is still "full".

Shouldn't the app look to remove the files from the online folder and then continue with synching or does it make a hard stop when it's full and you have to manage the files online before it will continue to synch again?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at assets.adobe.com for the deleted tab and delete all that is still there for good.

Does that free the space?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh... so the deleted folder online needs "emptied" as well as when you delete locally?   Oh this could be time consuming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a kind of second level security. I keep that for the end... You can call back deleted items if needed...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines