• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Sync won't update on second machine

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC installed on two computers (one at work and the other at home for those awesome work-from-home days)  and discovered about a week ago that the CC directory isn't updating on my second machine. I thought it might be a cloud storage issue, so I tried clearing out projects that aren't being worked on anymore as well as removing the "deleted" CC files on the web page but still no luck. I also tried changing my CC directory but only one directory managed to download and all of the directories contained within were empty.

I've seen that I'm not the only one with this issue...has there been any solutions? I've read that uninstalling would help?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Hi Andy,

I wondered if the cause might be the syncing somehow just accidentally got turned off on the computer with the empty Creative Cloud Files folder. I'd want to check if that might be the cause by conforming it's turned on from the Creative Cloud app preferences.

sync_on.jpg

Maybe try that first and see if it helps.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andy,

I wondered if the cause might be the syncing somehow just accidentally got turned off on the computer with the empty Creative Cloud Files folder. I'd want to check if that might be the cause by conforming it's turned on from the Creative Cloud app preferences.

sync_on.jpg

Maybe try that first and see if it helps.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines