• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC wont start, systray icon gray, Win 10

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About month ago CC wont launch on Win10. All apps like PS, LRC, Ai, etc. launch just fine, but services that I need to manage in CC launcher are not avalible, ie updates or font management.

When I hit Adobe Creative Cloud icon in start menu, only grayed icon in systray is showed until I hover over it with mouse, than it disappear. I tried reinstall of CC, delete OOBE folder... Nothing helps. I do not want to completely uninstall all apps and lose my settings.

What could be wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, nothing changed. All apps works fine, just CC is not opening. I cannot manage apps, fonts, update... in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to run CC even in Safe mode on Windows. So it is more likely related to CC itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is also described here: https://www.reddit.com/r/creativecloud/comments/vkb609/creative_cloud_cant_be_open/

I have exactly same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have this error message, however I tried everything that is written there and issue is still present.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines