Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CCLibrary Draining Network Data / Cannot sync Library

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys

I m having 2 big problem here i m not sure if i should make 2 different post but probably this issues are related, so let s to it.

I cannot sync my library from adobe cloud to my computer.

The Library is online however all the time i try to sync i get to 70% and it stop.

I tried everything til now, clean unistall, reinstall, update, i asked help to adobe support and they just tried everything i had already done, however they did it again but without success.(after that the representative get disconnected and i got put back in queue). 

Then All the time i try to sync the library i realised that, from activity monitor, CCLibrary drain data endlessly.

It s just crazy, above all i need to kill the app otherwise even with Crerative Cloud closed, it doesn t stop.

the day i realised this it drained me 30 gb.

I don t have unlimited data connection and this really twisted my stomach.

I need to mention that my library is 110Mb,  so i dont understand why this app download so mush data and where, what is actually downloading???

.an explample down here that i run before adobe remote support.

Screen Shot 2021-07-03 at 5.12.32 pm.png

Please can sameone help me with this i really appreciate!!!!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you probably have a (possibly corrupt or malnamed) file that won't sync.

go to your assets.adobe.com/libraries and delete all the files that are unimportant and move the rest that are not already backed-up to a secure location so you can delete all your cclibrary files.

once you do that your problem should be solved. (and unfortunately, adobe doesn't make that easy).

but then in an organized way (eg, method of halves), return your files until you pinpoint the culprit or return them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All right!!.. so I tried to locate the corrupted file and I end up removing all the library and it worked!!! However I don t have the library any more but fortunately CCLIBRARY STOPPED VACUMING ALL THE INTERNET DATA!!.

. so let say not a win win but it helped!!

I will rebuild my little library no problem!!

Thank you so much for your help!!

Really appreciate!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines