• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CCXProcess, CC Helper & Core Sync slowly increase memory usage until apps can't run MacOS Big Sur

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a:
MBP 2019, (4 thunderbolt 3 ports) 

2.8ghz quad i7

16gb 2133mhz lpddr3

intel iris plus graphics 655 1536mb

2TB SSD

Latest MacOS updates as of today.

Core Sync 4.16.0.22

CCX Process 4.4.4.1

CC Library 3.13.3.4

A few weeks ago I started getting an error message about being out of application memory with the recomendation to force quit. It's gotten more frequent regardless of restarting etc and has caused me to loose some work and a lot of time.  I have since read about this as a problem that was fixed for some users experiencing the issue on MacOS Big Sur, so I updated my OS and reinstalled Creative Cloud. It did not help. All 3 of these services start out using ~150MB of memory and slowly climb until I can't run anything. I restarted my computer right before starting to type this message and in that time all 3 apps are over 3GB each.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I've already downloaded the log collector app and am eager to try anything.  

Thanks, Louis

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

I used the CC cleaner tool mentioned in the thread you linked to remove everything but the apps I need... and it worked!

Thanks John!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used the CC cleaner tool mentioned in the thread you linked to remove everything but the apps I need... and it worked!

Thanks John!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines