• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change location of the "Adobe" folder - get it out of OneDrive

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked into the preferences of every Adobe app I have installed on my PC.  But no matter what, Adobe wants to have this "Adobe" folder placed in my Documents folder with all sorts of rubbish inside it.  

I like a clean and organized Documents folder, esp. since it's a OneDrive syncd folder.  I don't like overly agressive and oppressive software messing around inside.  Adobe, you have GOT to stop taking over user's computers without giving configuration options!!  You don't let us say "no desktop shortcuts" when you install, you don't let us move your trash folders to different locations.  Adobe: YOU DON'T OWN US!  We keep you in business by paying your horribly high prices.

How do I move that horrible Adobe folder out of the OneDrive sync'd Documents folder and put it someplace else?  A LOT of people are asking and complaining about this; you don't seem to provide a clear or thoughtful answer.  Why don't you take this seriously, Adobe?  And then all of the freakin' background processes!!!???  Why do you need 9 or 10 different things running on my PC all the time in the background?   You're like a weed; you just take up all the memory and space and you don't let anyone say "NO".  At least I can force your silly background processes to stop and not load.  But nowhere do I see how to get rid of that Adobe folder in Documents.   How do we do it?  Here endeth the rant.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there is no adobe setting to allow that.  complain here, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines