• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing creative cloud account

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a difficult situation here which I'm worried about.

For a year, I've had a free access to the Adobe Creative software as I've had a free student suscription

(in simple words free access to Adobe Creative Cloud using my old uni email address) the suscription

for that has ended today but it has my work on there and I've saved all of my work onto my laptop and USB. I am now at a new university which I can get a deal for the creative cloud service, can I still access my work from my old uni account using my new uni account? Will there be any updates? or could I recover my work? I'm afraid to lose my work and my progress.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I've saved all of my work onto my laptop and USB

As far as I know, you lost access to files stored in the cloud when your old account ended... so you did the right thing by saving you files locally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply,

But can I still access my current working process (that was on my old account) I also have the softwares on my laptop even and I want to access my work on my new current account?

(I hope I didn't complicate the question there)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, programs are linked to the account used to install the programs... meaning when you installed as A you will not be able to use the program when signed in as B

However, since I'm never changed my ID I am not 100% sure about that... so all I can say is sign in with your new identity (after signing OUT of your old identity) and find out what works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I'll try and see if that works 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines