• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing email to another accounts email.

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm changing job just as an annual licence was renewed with the company email. I was thinking of just changing the email to my private email. But it says "in use" since I already have an adobe account with that email. so...

My question is, if I remove my private adobe account, would I then be able to change the company email to my private email?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't because my other email already is associated with an adobe account but I don't have a subscription on that account. So it says its "in use" when I try to change it. I wonder if I could delete my "non-subscription" and change the email to that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may be wrong, but I think that once you delete an account with a specific email address, that email may not be able to be used again in an Adobe account.

Change the email address in the non-subscription account to another email address as per kglad.  Create a free one if necessary (gmail or other). Then change the email in the subscription account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines