• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Hard Drive for Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I've been trying to change the sync and the general location of all of my adobe files to a local hard drive from my SSD since the SSD is filled up already. 

Even when I change the setting on the preference and change the sync & application location it comes up with an error and will not change it.

Please help! 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME parts of the cloud install must be on the boot drive - Install on non-boot drive https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/How-Do-You-Install-Adobe-on-Another-Drive/td-p/10203833

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply. 

My issue is that I have installed the CC Desktop App on the Root drive and when I change the location to 

D:// Adobe

It comes up with and error code and doesnt download the other applications such as Lightroom or Premier. 

Also, I'm trying to get the sync for Adobe to the d drive from my C drive. 

advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines