• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chromium in creative cloud

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a doubt: By right clicking on a photo and clicking on "open with", I saw the presence of the Chromium voice. Having already happened to automatically install chromium from useless third-party apps, I decided to execute the following commands in the terminal: "sudo rm -rf /Chromium.app", "rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Chromium ", "rm -rf ~/Library/Caches/Chromium", and "rm -rf ~/Library/Preferences/org.chromium.Chromium.plist", but only later, I realized that by reclicking on the image to open, open with "chromium" it looked the same, so I searched for the app path and it's: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Desktop Common/CEF/Chromium Embedded Framework.framework. My question now is: having probably deleted some files (although I don't know which ones) is there any possibility of having done some damage in my creative cloud?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you see no problems, leave it, but in the future, rename files before deleting so there easy to restore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Do you think that when a new update comes out it can also restore chromium? I don't even know what exactly chromium is for in creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes. you can fix it now, if you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines