Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clear Adobe CDN Cache of Image

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

I have an unfortuate circumstance where someone uploaded a photo they didn't have permission to, to their website. The photo is not supposed to be online.

They removed it from their Adobe Portfolio site but it is still cached in ***-***-***-cdn-cf1.myportfolio.com

How do I permantely get rid of all cached versions of the image? He deleted the gallery and images out of the backend of the site, or so he says. They still exist when you go directly to the CDN url.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google yout browser and how to clear your cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not browser cache, even with cache cleared or on a private browser, or a new computer that's never visited the URL before, the url exists.

It's cached by adobe CDN and adobe has to clear it, unless they have a tool for us to manually clear it.

I'm asking if anyone has had to deal with it and how to get it removed from the CDN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It redirects me to https://community.adobe.com when I choose any topic.

I don't have an enterprise account either where I can submit a request for help.

Any ideas on how I can contact an Adobe support agent to ask this question to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know why you're seeing that. make sure you're signed in and retry.

or what topic are you picking.  i tried a few and they all led to forums where i could read//post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Only the person with access to that Adobe Portfolio account can delete the image.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360035917814-Image-module

Nobody has access to assets on Adobe's content distribution network without a direct link to it.  If all links have been removed from public view, nobody can find it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines