• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Documents not opening on desktop app

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone else have the problem where you create a design on your iPad Illustrator and when you switch to your desktop Illustrator to do more, it will not let you open it?

It says the account you signed in with doesn't have access to this file. Contact the owner for more info.

I have checked multiple times that I am signed into my account on both ipad and desktop. This is very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

I am having this issue intermittently. Logged out of Illustrator on my laptop and on my iPad. Logged back in on both. was still unable to open cloud documents. getting the following error; 

"Can't open file"

"The account you signed in with doesn't have access to this file"

"Contact the owner for more info"

I logged out of the "Creative Cloud" app. logged back in. This resolved the issue. It appears that even if you are logged into the specific app (Illustrator in my case) with the correct credenti

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

I've experienced something similar with the same notification.

After trying various ways, it turned out that the files I saved in the Adobe Illustrator cloud were not accidentally deleted.

Solve the problem by:
Try checking the trash folder in adobe illustrator or in the creative cloud. your files could be accidentally deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this issue tonight. I logged out of both my ipad and laptop and resigned into both and it let me open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I hope your issue is solved now. This scenario may occur if the file is not synchronized completely to the Creative Cloud. If you still have issues, please share the version of iOS & Adobe Illustrator on the iPad.

This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue intermittently. Logged out of Illustrator on my laptop and on my iPad. Logged back in on both. was still unable to open cloud documents. getting the following error; 

"Can't open file"

"The account you signed in with doesn't have access to this file"

"Contact the owner for more info"

I logged out of the "Creative Cloud" app. logged back in. This resolved the issue. It appears that even if you are logged into the specific app (Illustrator in my case) with the correct credentials, you also need to be logged into the "Creative Cloud" app to access cloud documents. 

Hope this helps anyone who comes across this behaviour. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've experienced something similar with the same notification.

After trying various ways, it turned out that the files I saved in the Adobe Illustrator cloud were not accidentally deleted.

Solve the problem by:
Try checking the trash folder in adobe illustrator or in the creative cloud. your files could be accidentally deleted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines