Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud files cannot be permanently deleted

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community

I used to be able to permanently delete files in my CC library by going through the website, but probably 2-3 months ago loads of old files (plus new ones I have never even seen before) started coming back, and now no matter what I do I cannot delete anything permanently?

Also, I would love an 'empty bin' button, manually clicking a tickbox to delete every button is REALLY tedious!

Thanks if anyone has any helpful suggestions

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply. To be clear that process is what i am trying to outline so sorry if i wasn't clear. I am finding permanently deleted files have not been deleted even through this process, plus also i have other random files appearing that i don't recognise! I don't share my login with anyone else

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines