• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud files do not show Open in Photoshop consistently

Advocate ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing my cloud documents on a browser, after I click on the file's thumbnail and a larger image appears, there is a button on the top row labeled "Open in Photoshop". The issue is that as I select a different file, the button disappears. If I continue selecting other files, the button sometimes appears, but not always. Oddly, when the button is not visible, refreshing the page in the browser makes it appear. When the button does not appear as it should, waiting is of no use - only refreshing the page makes it appear. This happens when using Chrome or Safari on macOS.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To the Moderator who moved my post from Creative Cloud to here: I do not think this is a Photoshop problem per se. The issue happens on a browser when viewing my Cloud files. The link that would allow me to open the file in Photoshop is not always there. It is a problem with the Creative Cloud web site, not with Photoshop. When the link is there and I click on it, the file opens in Photoshop without any issues. To repeat: the problem is that the link does not always appear on THE WEB PAGE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines