• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud ignores and flushes my settings every day

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Russian locale, but using only English versions. Every time I start the Cloud app, it tells me that no software is installed. Because the app is switched to Russian and there's no Russian versions installed. So, every time I start the app, I need to:

1. Disable Autostart (I really don't need the app daily and it will maximise my pain with the daily setup)

2. Disable Autoupdate (I think that switching the language and flushing the settings is an updater's fault)

3. Disable Autoupdate for the apps (For too many reasons I am doing it only manually)

4. Switch the language to English

5. Turn on showing the previous versions of the applications (I do use previous versions hard. And multiple versions simultaneously)

On the next day, if I open the Cloud app, it will welcome me, because somehow it was updated secretly, even if I disabled it. Everything is in Russian, I have no apps installed, and so on, and so forth. And I will need to set everything up again, step by step.

Any ideas where to send a bug report or what to do?

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

something on your computer (av, antimalware, cleaner, defragger etc) is causing you to lose your cc settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

something on your computer (av, antimalware, cleaner, defragger etc) is causing you to lose your cc settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines