I'm in Russian locale, but using only English versions. Every time I start the Cloud app, it tells me that no software is installed. Because the app is switched to Russian and there's no Russian versions installed. So, every time I start the app, I need to:
1. Disable Autostart (I really don't need the app daily and it will maximise my pain with the daily setup)
2. Disable Autoupdate (I think that switching the language and flushing the settings is an updater's fault)
3. Disable Autoupdate for the apps (For too many reasons I am doing it only manually)
4. Switch the language to English
5. Turn on showing the previous versions of the applications (I do use previous versions hard. And multiple versions simultaneously)
On the next day, if I open the Cloud app, it will welcome me, because somehow it was updated secretly, even if I disabled it. Everything is in Russian, I have no apps installed, and so on, and so forth. And I will need to set everything up again, step by step.
Any ideas where to send a bug report or what to do?