• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud login

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since turning on 2 step authentification and using the adobe app on my mobile I now have to login every day sometimes 2-3 times a day on my PC and keep accepting it via my mobile.

Why is this? without the app i login once with a password and that was it.

Please advise if this is a known bug otherwise advise how to remove the need to use the app.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you first start to login are you using a pc/mac or are you using your mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am starting up my PC and CC loads and asks me to login. I only use my mobile to accept the request with the adobe app.

Some times it will then login after I accept then after a few minutes it asks me to login again. I also had some photoshop and lightroom updates so after I had logged in I clicked to update only to be asked to login again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same setup and don't see that problem.  

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1629310820439.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines