Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud problem.

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have been using the cloud service to manage my templates,photos,videos and all the stuff I need for video editing.

recently I noticed that each time that I use the adobe cloud services my pc slows down until I cannot use it.
So I decided to check whats up with that, I found out that each time the adobe creative cloud is syncing new/old files it takes 100% of my cpu! now I would understand that if I had old computer, but take a look at my specs tell me if its normal:

CPU : ryzen 1500x quad core 3.50GHZ
Graphcis card : RX 570 series
Ram : 24GB RAM
I have 2 SSD 1 v.2 and 1 hdd in total 4TB storage.
I don't really need this service because I have lots of storage on the computer, but I want to be able to move from computer to another computer with my files ready to work. so thats why I'm trying to figure out why this is happening.

btw, I did contact the support team, which did not help me and I think they have some kind of limited 
vocabulary. here is the conversation if you're interested.

https://screen.share.adobe.com/session_download?lsid=l%3D8d3e793c6fb049a1a84718ae0785a3d1%3Bh%3D93d7...

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a corrupt file that it's unable to sync could be the cause of the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well there is no corrupt file. if you see this in the logs thats cause I was playing around and deleting stuff while it was syncing, so the support man would understand.

anyhow, I just deleted the whole thing from my computer. I don't know whats going on with adobe at the moment but this kind of problems taking way to much of my cpu. better to use google drive or mega upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now that you deleted all the files (including any corrupt ones), is your cpu still being taxed by sync'g?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, 
again there are no corrupt files..
I deleted all folders and files that were inside the sync folder. I shut down the app itself (paused the sync and forced the sync to shut down threw Task Manager) and now my cpu is at 3-5% and when trying to move files (heavy files) my cpu goes only up to 30% at top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines