• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage full. No files anywhere. Help centre is absolutely USELESS.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My cloud storage is full. No files to be seen anywhere (myself and support have checked). I'm pretty sure it just pulled all my old lightroom catalogues when i signed up as it was full instantly. I just want it deleted so i can start again. I've cleared all my lrc back catalogues etc. I've tried help centre chat 3 times. Three times i've been promised a callback that day... NOTHING. Honestly I don't know what else to try. I've emailed several times too. I know i'm just one insignificant end user, but any tips either on other reasons my storage might be full or to get some HELP from Adobe? This has been an entirely dissapointing (and FRUSTRATING) experience! Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

I've contacted the help chat about 4 times. Sent 2 emails (the last one was quite cranky) and i asked them to just go ahead and delete it all. Which they appear to have done. It was nothing I did (i've tried everything!!)

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open your cc desktop app and at the upper right click the cloud icon>click cc web

check all the folders

check the deleted folder

check the go to lightroom link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou! I've just gone to do that and have noticed it's all been cleared. FINALLY!! Thankyou!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with both support and the cloud storage since the most recent update.  When I updated to the new version it seemed to sync my assets like brushes, patterns, layer styles and shapes mutiple times.  They were deleted and started up PS again and same thing.  I have un-installed ALL the recent updates and have been on "support" numerous times.  I was also promised a call and none came.  My cloud storage is now 17.3 out of 20 gb (photographer program) and no one seems to be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just opened it up and someone has cleared it for me!! FINALLY!! Happy days! I have no idea what the fix was unfortunately, but my advice would be to keep on at the service department. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad your issue is resolved.  Were you in contact with support or did you log in and it just fixed itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've contacted the help chat about 4 times. Sent 2 emails (the last one was quite cranky) and i asked them to just go ahead and delete it all. Which they appear to have done. It was nothing I did (i've tried everything!!)

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines