• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud storage is full

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I don't know what's happening.

I have no photos, nothing, and the cloud storage is full. Maybe it could be counting the files I had back in time on adobe rush.

How can I clear files I have no more access to?

Thanks,

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Thanks for your response. Did you check the deleted folder? If yes & still didn't work I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Could you please check & confirm the below locations if you don't have any files there?

You may also check this article for more info & let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the help, I checked in all links and there is nothing there, but my storage is still full.

Can anyone fix this for me?

Thanks,

Camilo

camilopedroso_0-1652368357850.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Did you check the deleted folder? If yes & still didn't work I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, I checked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a few days, finally old files appeared on the deleted folder, and I was able to free the space.

thanks for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have the same problem.

Absolutely nothing in the cloud - but it keeps saying 15gb is taken from 20gb. 

The delete folder is empty. I used all the checkpoints, you have shown. What else can I do?

Thanks,

Magda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Did you check all the cloud locations mentioned in the article shared above? You may also check this article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

If yes & still didn't work I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, there aren't files on any folder of the cloud, but lightroom informed me that I have reached the maximum gb, 20. How can i reach files on the cloud to delete some of them? I've also have tried the link you mentioned above (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen) but it doesn't lead to a contact, just to a webpage, and from there round and round.. thank you for your help! Kind Regards, Federica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check you do not have any sync issues it will show up just above the deleted icon that was the issue for me I had 200 images in the sync issue folder once I cleared them my cloud storage was sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines