• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud sync error (Adobe are you for real?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So not only is this forum full of people complaining about the sync not working, but adobe is not even acknowleding that there is an issue.
Do your engineers really think this is a client side issue with this many reports? We have over 100 users, all with the same problem. 
We pay over 100.000$ a year to adobe for this service and right now I'm losing my patients. 

Fix your issues! 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind elaborating on the issue more to assist you further? 

Also, could you please help us understand more about your issue by providing the below information:

1. What operating system are you using?

2. Is this on your iPad or your computer?

3. What browser version are you using?

4. If iPad, What iOS version are you using?

5. Has it always done this or is this something that just started happening recently?

Also, if it is a Creative Cloud App sync issue try the steps outlined on this document and see if they resolve this issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how any of this is relevant, look around, there is dozens of posts with this problem. It's obviously not client side.   
As I said, we have 100 users. MacOS (the last three versions), Windows 10/11, all browsers, started a couple of days ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. To assist you better, we need the information to provide you with the resolution. Please let us know what is issue you're seeing with syncing issues. What is happening when you're trying to sync? Are you getting any error messages? We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that you're trying to help and are just doing your job, but look at all the other posts with this issue. Our error is exactly the same. "due to server error..." 
You really need to escalate this up the chain because this is CLEARLY not an error on our side. As I said, we have roughly 100 users, across different OSes, in the office and working from home, with and without VPN, and they all get the same error.

And don't ask me to "delete some *.db files". Because I'm not gonna do that on 100 clients. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information. The issue you have described is known & our product team is working on a fix. I will get back to you once I hear from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines