Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Syncing Question

Contributor ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a CC account for two computers. I use it on mine and my daughter's. I use it for work so my CC files are work files. She uses it for school and has separate files. I don't want my work files syncing with her computer. Can I separate the two sets of files so that my work files are independent from her Cloud. I turned her syncing off, but I worry that if it gets turned back on and I delete my files from her computer, all of my work files we get erased. Is there a way around this. Thank you.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Is there a way around this

You are not supposed to share an account https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I thought the subscription includes two computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read through the Subscription Terms at the above link and I didn't see anything about how many computers can be used on my account (month to month plan), but I remember reading when I signed up that I can use two so it shouldn't be a problem. My question was about being able to remove the Cloud files from one of the computer hard drives and stop syncing there. Is there a way to do that without deleting the Cloud web files? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After some digging, I found that previously, you could select which folders you would like to sync on your computer. This is a great feature, but it was removed for some reason. This would solve my problem. I guess Adobe has not brought it back yet despite requests. There should be a way to sync certain files/folders for certain computers. Please let me know if there has been a new way to do this or a workaround since this feature was removed. Thank you.

https://blogs.adobe.com/cssdk/2014/11/how-to-choose-which-creative-cloud-shared-folders-you-sync.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines