• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaborative files moving to trash

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've had an issue with all our collaborative folders being moved to the trash when we delete anything form just one folder.

Yesterday a colleague was reorganising and cleaning up a client folder and it moved all our shared folders into both of our trash.

We had to restore the files from trash, it's also lost the shared folder icon on those files and they're no longer shared.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happened to me, though I don't know the cause - I just noticed that all my files were in the trash. That was scary beyond reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2016 Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a nightmare. We've had it again over the past week or so. Adobe are useless and have no answer for why it's happening. I just get told i can restore the files from trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me. All my CC files were moved into the trash while I was out at lunch. How do you restore the files from the trash? It's only the files (no folders) so I have no idea where most of the files go. It's about 4550 files....I can see everything is still there in the "web view" but not on my desktop files..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an issue our engineering team is looking to find a recent case of it happening to collect log files to investigate the cause. If you experience the issue and are willing to help please post back.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David__B: Same thing is happening to me (4th time just this morning). I sent my log files on Jan. 11th. 

Adobe Support Case  # 0220827114

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to our team with the 20+ shared collaborative folders and it was a nightmare since seemingly random sub-folders and files were deleted. I think we got them all restored from the Archive page (https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=archive) but since then have been super spooked and looking to moving to Dropbox or Google Drive. Has there been any solution to this? How do we find Log files to send?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the Log Collector and can send you guys the log. It occurred on Jan 11, 2017 around Noon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Birkeys, I'll make sure engineering was able to get the logs from that case for the issue.

Thanks ZBruce, if you could help us out by collecting the logs I'll pass them on to engineering. You can send them to me privately if you didn't want to post a link publicly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines