Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection with Adobe servers suddenly became unpossible

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have valide creatuve cloud photography subscription, and for a few weeks it has been suddenly unpossible to connect to any application from my laptop (Windows 7), from which it was working fine before. I didn't work offline either. On my desktop, it works fine.

On my laptop, it happens with dsl connection using wifi (or not) when i'm at my parents. At home, i have optic fiber 400 Mb and i have the same problem.

I tried to call customer service who sent me a pack of tools to run on my laptop and closed my ticket, and i found no anomaly... Disconnecting antivirus, firewall, etc didn't help...

Now, i tried to uninstall all CC apps and maybe do a clean reinstall, and it doesn't let me uninstall because it finds no connection to Adobe servers. Well, i could drop them in the trash bin but i guess it won't properly do it.

I need to use Adobe Lightroom when i'm at my parents or out of home. I'm kinda despaired to find a solution. If an employee could look what's wrong in my computer, it would be great because self diagnose stuff, i did, and it did nothing.

And also, i tried the Windows 7 date and time stuff, the error message says to do. Wrong time, good time, automatic time..., nothing worked.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Olivier

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Your Windows 7 device needs to be updated to support TLS 1.2 connections.  TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 connections are end of life.  You can't connect to Adobe's servers until you resolve this problem. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

Best advice, use a modern OS that supports Creative Cloud apps. 

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Windows 7 device needs to be updated to support TLS 1.2 connections.  TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 connections are end of life.  You can't connect to Adobe's servers until you resolve this problem. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

Best advice, use a modern OS that supports Creative Cloud apps. 

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer. I will check the TLS problem tomorrow.

Best regards,

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works again !! Thanks a lot for your help, Nancy !

So, i visited your first link, and i checked Windows 7 updates for my laptop. There was a non compulsory update pack from 2020 and another one. I did all updates suggested, restarted and CC was working again.

Thanks again, Nancy, you have been very helpful and pointed directly what was the problem with my computer.

Best regards,

Olivier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public user-to-user community, not Adobe tech support.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines