Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

core sync not available - clean install - macosx

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i noticed at some point, that i cannot see the indicators in my creative cloud files that are showing the status of sync anymore. i was using macosx catalina and might have deleted it from extensions. so after some research the only thing which came in my mind was a clean install of macosx once again. after installing catalina and creative cloud, still they didn't appear. so i tried installing mojawe from scratch. still, after installing creative cloud, no signs of indicators in finder. also the core sync extension is not showing under system preferences.

any ideas?

is there a way to manually add the required extensions (core sync, accfinder...) or whatever is required?

regards,

üü

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

same here, since update Nov 21th

Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

Core Sync 4.3.16.14

_Cloud-documents.webloc found in folder "Creative Cloud Files"

sync is working

no green, blue or red checker marks anymore, no context menu for links, you have to follow the _Cloud-documents.webloc to get the link for transfering

video player window for previewing mp4 files in browser is working again (was down)

something on Adobe side went wrong related with update

Adobe support not very helpful, sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fyi, and so far as I can see Core Sync is a part of Creative Cloud, not a part of the mac OS. (Confusingly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I'm aware of CC being part of Adobe. Question is how to install/add the required bundles/extensions to OS, in order to get it running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intalling should install all necessary components and services. No separate downloads or installs are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense, but have you actually read my entire post? I have installed macOS and AdobeCC from scratch, and still encouter the problems. I do know that this should actually work, that's the reason why I registered here and would appreciate some experts opinions, not some random posts in order to get pushed up the leaderboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand it's not working. You need to understand that there are no extra downloads to solve your problem, and you need to work on solving this another way. I will do my best, however, not to try to help you again, as we are only going to annoy each other. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, since update Nov 21th

Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354

Core Sync 4.3.16.14

_Cloud-documents.webloc found in folder "Creative Cloud Files"

sync is working

no green, blue or red checker marks anymore, no context menu for links, you have to follow the _Cloud-documents.webloc to get the link for transfering

video player window for previewing mp4 files in browser is working again (was down)

something on Adobe side went wrong related with update

Adobe support not very helpful, sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines