• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

core usability and function of the software is not what it used to be

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a user of Adobe products for a number of years. I don't know what's happening at Adobe as an organisation, but I feel the core usability and function of the software is not what it used to be. I feel sometimes to much has been put into the software over the years. I hate to say it but, sometimes is starting to feel like Mircosoft software or the old Microsoft paperclip will suddenly appear making suggetions lol. Don't get me wrong I love the product and what is able to be achieved... but lately I feel it's just update after update and dialogue boxes, or auto suggestions on task or tools that are just not relevent. I would be intrested to know how many of the orginal developers still work at Adobe and what is the foundation or drive for making changes to this software. My feeling a KISS approach is needed urgently. Look forward to a response.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

I don't know which Adobe app or service you're talking about, Adobe makes so many.   And the product engineers don't lurk in these user-to-user forums.  Feel free to submit your feature requests or bug reports through the official form below.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched and renamed this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know which Adobe app or service you're talking about, Adobe makes so many.   And the product engineers don't lurk in these user-to-user forums.  Feel free to submit your feature requests or bug reports through the official form below.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm refering mainly to the core apps of Adobe CC i.e Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Thanks for the link to the official form, but this dosen't really help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then submit a feature request for each product.  Or join the Pre-release program and become a beta tester. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nah it's ok. #adoberevolutionbringbackthedisk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines