• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt Files

Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I design on my work computer, everything is fine, but when I open the same files on my home computer after they've gotten synced through Creative Cloud, I get a warning that the file is corrupt for various reasons. A few reasons are: the PDF is out of whack, or the layers appear to be corrupt, or the document was modified outside of Illustrator (which it never was). It doesn't matter if it is a Photoshop file, or Illustrator file, or Indesign file, the corruption warning comes up in all these applications. Both my computers run the same version of all Adobe applications.

What is going on here?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it also happen if you bring the files over with a flash drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I sync the same file through dropbox there is no corruption.

I don't know what is going on with Adobe sync, because my Adobe sync also takes hours and hours to sync small files. There seems to be a much bigger issue with it. For some reason it is not syncing properly and taking forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines