Created Cloud online certification

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where can I get an online certification on digital design based on Adobe Created Cloud?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That and £4.90 will get you a ride on the London Metro.  Unless you need a certificate in Adobe software to fulfill a graduation or employment requirement, it's not much value.   ACA exams don't measure your skills or talents as a designer.  They merely test your basic knowledge of a particular Adobe software and version.  And each year, the versions change. 

The last time I looked, Adobe exams had not been updated.  The tests were still measuring knowledge of 5 year old software that nobody uses anymore.  And I understood that proctored testing was on hold due to COVID-19. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/the-lounge/is-the-ace-aci-worth-it-anymore/td-p/10572350?page=1

Obviously graduation from a 3-4 year degree program carries more weight than a certificate.  Later on, if you decide to teach at an Adobe Certified Training Center, then take the ACE exams which are much tougher than ACAs. 

https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
express Get Adobe Express free

Easily make social graphics, flyers, logos, and more from thousands of free templates.

Get free app
Free to use, no credit card required