Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a shortcut on my desktop to a shared folder

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My team member shared a folder with me on Creative Cloud. I would like to be able to access the folder on my desktop instead of opening the Creative Cloud app to access the folder. Is there a way to create a shortcut to that folder? I am on Mac. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As of now, there is no option to create a shortcut for a shared folder on your Desktop, but you can post your request on this link so that our engineers will look into this: https://creativecloud.uservoice.com/forums/923269-other-sections-feature-request-or-feedback

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Content on your Hard Drive can have a shortcut, right?  So simply download files from the shared link to your HD.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines