• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud & Adobe Premiere Reinstall/Update After Every Restart

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a common issue, however, I've yet to find a working fix. Every time I restart my computer, I have to update Creative Cloud and reinstall Premiere Pro. My internet isn't good, not that it matters, and as a video editor, I'd rather be able to edit right away instead of waiting 45 minutes to an hour to open the programs because they're reinstalling. 

I have a Windows Computer.
I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling - no fix.
I ran some "fix cc" tool - no fix.
I've turned off auto-updates for everything - no fix. It still uninstalls the programs, thus leading me to update them anyways.

Please help, I'm at my wits end with this program after switching from Sony Vegas. I want to love and use Premiere, but this is beyond frustrating. Especially when I see posts that say it's been an issue since 2013 with no working fix.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have been using Creative Cloud all Apps since 2015 now and have never faced the issue of Updating Creative Cloud app everytime after restart. 

I would request you to contact Support Team immediately since you have already tried uninstalling and re-installing the app. You may contact Adobe Support Team by clicking on : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Hope this helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines