Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Creative Cloud Android App Won't Upload

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last week or so, my attempts to upload photo files from my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra have partially failed. One or two files will upload normally, but all the rest just get marked UPLOAD FAILURE. Before this began happening, I was able to upload many files, but am still only using a tiny fraction of my total Adobe Cloud storage quota.

The phone has Android version 12, Creative Cloud app version 6.6.0. Hundreds of GB of free storage on the phone. Great 5G network connection. It has no other malfuctions that I've seen, and all software has been updated.

Any clues about this? Is there a log of file upload failures stored anywhere for me to see?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind trying to upload via https://assets.adobe.com and see if that works? You may also try signing out and signing in to the Creative Cloud app and let us know if that helps.

We're here to help.

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines