• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud app messes up my Graphics Card

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i download the Creative Cloud app it messes up my graphic card (Nvidia 3080), whenever i have it downloaded it messes up my secondary screen (in this case, happens on all screen if i put the stream window there) where im usually streaming something (twitch, netflix etc) and makes it stutter like crazy. Anyone else have encountered that or am i a special case. If i uninstall CC it all goes back to normal

[Profanity edited by moderator.  This is a family friendly forum, so please respect that.]

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I faced similar problem.
I have a GeForce GTX 1661 which did not work correctly after the update, now the videocard is working fine.
I advise you to do the following:

• Check the computer for viruses.
  • Check unnecessary applications in the autorun of the operating system (CTRL+SHIFT+Esc - Task Manager - Startup)
  • Check the operating system update (Windows 10 - Settings - Updates and security - Windows Update - Check for Update),
  • Download NVIDIA drivers (Now latest version is 497.09 WHQL), and perform a clean installation (you must check the box for clean installation). You can also download the NVIDIA Studio RTX 3080 driver (latest version 472.47 WHQL).
  • Check for Adobe product updates (Top Left Corner of Creative Cloud Desctop App - Updates).

If this does not help with the problem, contact a technician with your problem.

Good luck have a nice day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines