Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App not syncing Properly

Participant ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem on my creative cloud app. I've added some foldersto a creative cloud folder that previously had some files under my Mac, when I visit that folder on my iOS app the previous version of what was there is showed and not the new files and folders... The app says It has finished syncing all the files and also the iOS app shows as the description of the parent folder "2 folders" but upon opening what I see are the old files

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, no staff here to help?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Marco, I have the exact same problem. The file appears to be synced by date, but the CONTENTS of the file are old. Hello Adobe, do you really not care?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines