Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud App stopps syncing

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have to restart my system at least two times a day because my Creative Cloud App stopps syncing. This affects Creative Cloud Files as well as Fonts from fonts.adobe.com and it’s a massive problem because it interrupts my whole workflow. I’ve tried to restart the app but that won’t solve the problem.

The system is a mid 2015 MacBook Pro and macOS 10.14.5. All Adobe Apps have the latest version. 

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those links don’t help at all, they don’t even address my problem.

Can someone at Adobe give me an answer, please? I’m paying a lot of money every month and it doesn’t work properly. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya bud,

I have had similar, dunno if this helps you but maybe worth passing it on as I know how much hair I almost taired out trying to solve it!! 😉 I am on a Mid 2010 iMac running IOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Shut down Chrome (if open) Dont really use Safari - could be same issue though? Cant comment on that..

Open System Preferences>Network and select your Wi-Fi (if its wi-fi) top of list

Click the 'Advanced' button then in next window click 'Proxies'

Left hand pane 'Select a Protocol to configure' make sure ALL are deselected. The one that comes back EVERY time I fire-up Chrome is the tick box for 'SOCKS Proxy'

Under that payne, tick the checkbox for 'Exclude simple hostnames'

At the bottom UNCHECK 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)

Click OK then Click 'Apply'

When I have Photoshop or illustrator open in background window where I can see Library is not synced, it IMMEDIATELY begins to load all my Library files after these steps 🙂

Bit of a pain, but it doesn't take long and now, when I don't really need a browser open as I am busy working, I don't leave one running any more in the background. If I need to go online for something, I just follow these steps again. I have an ipad, I have Creative Cloud on there too (which works really well) and I check my email and anything else I need on the ipad by my iMac while working in Photoshop etc on there.

Hope you manage to sort it, sorry if this doesn't help You but it works for me EVERY time! 🙂

Beej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you but unfortunately that didn’t help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines