• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud automatically shuts down after 5 minutes of logging in

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating a couple of CC apps recently I noticed that creative cloud doesn't allow me to stay signed in for longer than 5minutes. If I open photoshop it either shows error code 205 and closes immediately or if i manage to log in and open/use it it kicks me off after 5minutes which is hugely frustrating. This is happening with all my CC apps. I've followed the instruction for error code 205 but nothing seems to fix it. Adobe how do I fix this?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @storm hague,

Please refer to this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work and I've also tried unistalling and reinstalling which didn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't work and I've also tried unistalling and reinstalling which didn't work either. Same thing happened with CC logging out after 5mins and kicked me off photoshop again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Storm, Error 205, in this case, indicates that we are unable to store critical licensing information to the computer.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/licensing-errors.html for steps you can take to correct the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines