• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Blank Screen

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After getting no real help with fixing Adobe Photoshop CC's home screen never loading, now the Creative Cloud app is a blank screen that never loads. I can't repair, or uninstall any Adobe apps now, because the CC app will not work. I am getting to the point where I am going to stop using Adobe's products because they keep failing irreparabibly and there's apparently no way to even fix it.  Screen shot attached, not that it's going to show you a lot.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this, it did not work.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html

It's worth noting that every time Adobe Creative Cloud runs, my mouse flickers with a loading wheel.capture-1.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe support we install ALL Windows Updates that solved all the problems with Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So using the Creative Cloud Uninstaller I was successfull in unistalling CC.  I then re-installed, which fixed the blank screen issue, until it updated itself. I can now confirm that the latest CC update has broken this entirely. I guess I'll wait until Adobe decides to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue I hope it gets fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sam here, couldnt find any solutions to it, all apps area outdated since cnt get CC running

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glennb6640596, to use a Creative Cloud individual membership you must have access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.  Please work with whoever manages your organization's network to verify that you can access the entire list.  If this is not possible, then please look into getting Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You think that it's a firewall issue? I don't have a firewall, am on a personal home network with a normal amount of security (WPA encrypted), and obviously before the latest update Creative Cloud worked fine on my computer because I was able to install my apps in the first place.  When will Adobe be rolling out a patch to fix what they broke?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ravenb347638809, if you have already completed the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/blank-white-screen-ccp.html then the most likely reason for the lack of the screen loading is because it is unable to contact our servers.

Please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that the current behavior you are encountering can be corrected.  You may need to use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session.  The same connection error that is preventing the Creative Cloud desktop app from loading may also block your ability to establish a successful chat session.  I also see that you had problems maintaining a chat session on 2/10/2020 in case ADB-11332650-S9J1.  

You can also use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your support case even if you are disconnected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines