• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud crashed and now my laptop won't turn back on

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone HELP......I installed this creative cloud to use photoshop on my new laptop, I open photoshop and began a design and then less than 5 minutes later my screen goes black and stays that way for about 10 minutes.....I forced a shut down and now my laptop won't turn back on....It just keeps showing my some kind of code that I have ZERO knowledge of....Please help!!

Side note, Adobe really should go back to hard copies of the software, NEVER had these issues back then.

20230514_114855.jpg

 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You LOOK to have a hardware problem that MAY be a bad drive... you need to go to a hardware repair facility

Photoshop Elements is non-subscription and I think you may buy a DVD on Amazon http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

restore your laptop to its new state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines