Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Default Language

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

This seems pretty easy but I really got sick because of this problem. My computer's language is german but in the preferences menu, I already set the default language as English in the creative cloud desktop app. Still, every time when I install adobe software from CC, it comes with german and only works after a full de-installation and a new installation even though the default language setting is done before the installation. so I feel like maybe there is a bug in CC App. I checked online but couldn't see a similar issue. Does anyone have suggestions about it, It would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance and cheers!

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hadn't encountered that before.  typically users expect changing language to affect apps already installed and they have to be instructed to uninstall apps with the wrong language, change the cc language preference and then install apps with the cc preference language.

that doesn't apply to you because you changed language and then install which should use the language you specified.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of Adobe.com seems be configured to default to "Region" language rather than logged-in "User" language. This is really, really frustrating.

And it doesn't make business sense: I'm not going to purchase stocks etc. through a language that is not mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Spamhunter 

what do you mean by "..all of adobe.com.."?

are you also having a website language (eg, you want a different forum language) issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines